BidSlammer White Label Program
BidSlammer Auction Sniper is simply the best sniping service, proudly serving the community since 1999. With our white label service, you can brand it as your own product and resell it to your customers at any price you want. This is a good deal for you, since you can purchase snipes for as low as a nickel each, and resell them for several dollars each. Missed snipes, or deleted snipes, do not count toward your quota.
Branding includes your own company name, product name, domain name, logo, and CSS. An API is also available to fully automate the user and site registration process.
- Starting at $49/month
- Your own company/product name, logo, css, and domain
- Resell at any price
- Bill customers yourself
- API to automate the user/site registration process
- Not open to the public; you register new users and snipes
- View existing snipes through your branded interface
- Standard terms apply
- Contact us to get started!
How do I sign up?To sign up for white label, we just need you to send us the answers to these questions.
How does it work?BidSlammer white label is a hosted service, which means we host it on our own servers. This frees you from worrying about server maintenance and installing updates.
All features of BidSlammer are available in the white label service, including the mobile access features. When BidSlammer gets new features, your white label will get the same new features at the exact same time.
When you sign up, you tell us your company name, the product name and site domain you want to use, and send us the URLs for your own logo and custom CSS files. Then we'll setup a new instance of BidSlammer using these variables.
How do I use my own domain?The domain you choose must be dedicated for use with the white label service only, because it will point to our servers. Most customers choose to create a "sniper" or "sniping" sub-domain for their existing web site and use that. For example, if your site was yoursite.com, you could use sniper.yoursite.com. You don't have to use a sub-domain but it makes sense in most situations.
The domain you choose will also be available as a sub-domain of bidslammer.com. Continuing the example above, your BidSlammer sub-domain would be sniper.yoursite.com.re.bidslammer.com. Then you simply create a DNS "C Name" that points your sub-domain to your BidSlammer sub-domain, and magic takes care of the rest.
For your customers to check their snipes, you can direct them to your domain to login there. We also offer an iframe solution to integrate the snipes within your own web site interface. Using iframes, the header/footer will automatically be hidden, and your users won't have to login to the site.
How do I upload my logo and CSS files?The logo and CSS files must be hosted on your own server so you can change them whenever you want. You just give us the URLs for these files and we link to them from your white label. The logo should be a maximum of 400px wide and 150px tall. The CSS is optional, but if you want to override any of our own styles, this allows you to do that. Note that the CSS should NOT be your existing CSS file for your own web site. This one needs to be exclusively for BidSlammer, otherwise you may override some settings inadvertently.
Is there a demo or trial available?If you want to see what the BidSlammer service itself is like, it is free to join and try.
Trial accounts for the white label are not available, but we do offer a 7 day money back guarantee, minus the $99 setup fee.
Won't I be competing with BidSlammer?The white label service is designed for businesses that have an existing customer base that would benefit from a branded sniping service. It is not meant to compete with BidSlammer, meaning that it is not a service that you would offer on your own domain for anyone to sign up. Only the white label administrator can add new users and snipes to the service.
You are of course free to charge your customers whatever you want for use of the service. There are no restrictions on how much you charge, but you are responsible for billing them yourself.
How much does it cost?Several plans are available. Prices listed are monthly. All plans other than enterprise have a $99 setup fee. This fee is waived if you pay for 6 months of service up front. Note: Missed snipes, or deleted snipes, do not count toward your quota.
$49100 snipe wins ($0.50/snipe win)
$99250 snipe wins ($0.40/snipe win)
$149750 snipe wins ($0.20/snipe win)
$3992,500 snipe wins ($0.15/snipe win)
EnterpriseBlocks of 20,000 snipes (win or lose) for $499 each ($2.5¢/snipe)
This is amazing! How do I sign up?Contact us with the following information. In most cases we will be able to set you up within 24 hours!
- Which white label plan you want (pricing/features listed directly above)
- If you want to pay 6 months up front to waive the $99 setup fee
- Your BidSlammer username (register now if you need to)
- Domain name you want to use, e.g. sniper.yoursite.com. The domain doesn't need to exist yet (or ever), but we at least need something to base your bidslammer.com sub-domain on. Note: Please choose carefully. If you wish to change your domain in the future, we have to redo the entire setup process, so you will be charged another setup fee.
- The product name (e.g. what you want to use instead of "BidSlammer")
- Company name, web site, and email address (this will all be displayed on the white label)
- URLs for custom logo and custom CSS, if you choose to do this (the files don't need to actually exist yet)
- Whether you are paying by PayPal or Visa, MC, or Amex If Paypal, we'll also need a verified Paypal email address.
- State that you agree to all terms and conditions of our service
- Last, please let us know how you found out about our white label sniping service. Search? Referred by another site or person?