Why Should I Use a Sniping Service?
BidSlammer's last-second eBay bidding software lets you win more for less! Only about 5-6% of eBay users are believed to know about sniping. This gives you a tremendous advantage.
Why is BidSlammer's eBay last-second bidding software the best?
- Sniping saves you hassle and money. - Any eBay power buyer will tell you the only way to guarantee a win is to be there at the last second, to hide your interest and avoid emotional price escalation by you and other bidders.
- An auction sniper takes away the frustration of bidding wars and frees you from having to remember to go in and bid at the last second manually.
- Extremely high accuracy via double-bidding. BidSlammer's eBay auction software has multiple systems work together (located in different cities) to place duplicate bids and secure our win rate. BidSlammer has used this "fail-safe" sniping method since 2001.
- Use "Bid Groups" to save big! - Win for the best price by splashing eBay bids across many items until you win one at the price you want.
- You never have to leave eBay. You can add snipes directly from eBay. Either use our "Slam it!" toolbar icon while on an eBay item page. Or, we can import your eBay Watch List upon request.
- We run on Linux with a dedicated hosting service. Did you know that most sniping services are run from a PC in someone's house, running less-than-secure Microsoft software? Don't place your bids and eBay information at risk for theft or fraud. Use BidSlammer's eBay auction software and have peace of mind: We run on stable Linux with redundant systems under an established service provider.
- Pay-per-use pricing. No monthly fees. Once your free trial of two weeks has expired, you just keep your balance above zero and snipe at your convenience.
- Easiest to use - You won't do much clicking in our interface. We make it very easy for high volume buyers.
- One-click updates - Change all your eBay snipes with one submission. Isn't one click better than fifty?
- No software to download - Your computer doesn't even have to be on. We do everything.